Are you looking to get into the automotive field? If you have some car experience, we are willing to train you to become part of our team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about cars, motivated, honest and wants to keep learning! There is room to grow in this position.
- Change oil
- Check brakes, belts, hoses
- Interlock / LifeSafter & GPS
- Handle U-Haul Rentals
The ideal Automotive Lube Technician (B or C Level) is:
- Reliable, punctual, responsible individual with a good attitude
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Focused on maintaining a high level of professionalism, customer service skills and a friendly disposition
- A persistent problem solver and aware of the latest automotive technologies
- Tech savvy and willingness to keep learning and trained for additional tasks and advancement
- Must have a valid driver’s license (preferably with a clean driving record)
- Must have own toolbox & tools to complete necessary jobs
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- High school diploma/GED is a plus but is not required
If you’re in Automotive Trade School, we can be flexible on hours around your classes.
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation
- Modern shop with the most updated equipment
- 5-day work week
- Provided uniforms
- Paid training included
Who We Are
We are a high-volume shop, with top-notch equipment. Family owned and operated automotive repair & maintenance facility with strong community ties.
We are a licensed MD inspection station, and an authorized service provider for LifeSafer & Guardian Interlock. We operate with top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art equipment. We keep all of our tools and equipment downloaded with the most up-to-date software to stay in the “know”.
We perform all maintenance and repairs for Three Brothers Used Cars, and other loyal customers. Our customers go the extra mile just to get to us because we go the extra mile for them!
If you have a desire to succeed and are looking for a long-term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Qualified Candidates, send a resume to Nicole via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 410-233-6669
- Or come in and fill out an application: 3125 Frederick Ave. Baltimore, MD. 21229
- For details & questions, call: 410-233-6777