A very successful automotive repair & maintenance facility with strong community ties, is now hiring.
We are looking for a quality individual to join our successful team. This position requires someone we can share our success with. Someone who is passionate about cars, motivated, honest and loves to make money!
As an Automotive Master Technician (Automotive Master Mechanic), you must be experienced, a persistent problem solver and aware of the latest automotive technologies.
- Communicate with service advisors to understand customer concerns, properly diagnose issues, repairs needed and future maintenance requirements.
- Utilize the latest equipment, tools & software to accurately pinpoint vehicle issues
- Test drive vehicles & Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
The ideal Automotive Master Mechanic is:
- Reliable, punctual, responsible individual with a good attitude
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Focused on maintaining a high level of professionalism, customer service skills and a friendly disposition
- A persistent problem solver and aware of the latest automotive technologies
- Tech savvy and willingness to keep learning and trained for additional tasks
- Must have a valid driver’s license (preferably with a clean driving record)
- Must have own toolbox & tools to complete necessary jobs
- 3+ years’ experience performing automotive service is REQUIRED
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as tire changer, Wheel Balancer, Alignment machine, diagnostic scan tools, etc.)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- High school diploma/GED is a plus but is not required
$1000 Sign-On Bonus for the right candidate*
* amount based on experience
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Modern Shop with the Most Updated Equipment
- 5-Day Work Week
- All the Latest Software and Scan Tools In Automotive from SNAP-ON
- Well Maintained Equipment
- Provided Uniforms
- Paid Training
We will pay you $250 for referring a mechanic!!
Who We Are
We are a high-volume shop, with top-notch equipment. Family owned and operated automotive repair & maintenance facility with strong community ties.
We are a licensed MD inspection station, and an authorized service provider for LifeSafer & Guardian Interlock. We operate with top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art equipment. We keep all of our tools and equipment downloaded with the most up-to-date software to stay in the “know”.
We perform all maintenance and repairs for Three Brothers Used Cars, and other loyal customers. Our customers go the extra mile just to get to us because we go the extra mile for them!
If you have a desire to succeed and are looking for a long-term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
Qualified Candidates, send a resume to Nicole via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 410-233-6669
- Or come in and fill out an application: 3125 Frederick Ave. Baltimore, MD. 21229
- For details & questions, call: 410-233-6777