A new world of possibilities is open to service your car. It includes a wireless display, scanner and meter to let you be in more places at once.
It includes a wireless display, scanner and meter to let you be in more places at once. View all of your readings and control the scanner and scope remotely from the display. Have everything you want, use only what you need.
With Windows multitasking and Wi-Fi Internet access, VERDICT puts everything in your hands from anywhere in the shop: codes, live data, component tests, Troubleshooter, web resources and real-world answers. Even access the optional ShopKey Repair Information System for the information you need to complete the repair.
“Need to spin a wheel or check a connector while you watch live scanner data? The wireless VERDICT gives you the freedom to do it,” said Mike Alberry, product manager, Snap-on Diagnostics. “Want to take a scope reading while you activate a sensor? You can do it without the help of another technician. VERDICT offers broad capabilities to find the root cause to any problem and delivers accurate results that you can be confident with. VERDICT works the way that you do, making the job easier and faster.”
Here’s what makes VERDICT uniquely flexible:
- VERDICT is modular, so you have everything they need. The system includes three powerful modules: the VERDICT D7 seven inch display tablet, the VERDICT S3 wireless scan module and the VERDICT M2 two channel meter.
- VERDICT is wireless. The D7 Display controls the meter and the scan module remotely without wires, so you have the freedom to go where the job takes you. The scope and scan modules can both be connected to the car at separate points and all be controlled remotely from the display tablet.
- VERDICT requires no keys, so you can use a single adapter for OBD-II compliant vehicles. Move from system to system, car to car, without changing adapters or keys.
- VERDICT can multitask. Scan the car while the scope is collecting data in the background or open a favorite website or technical forum while using the scan tool.
- The VERDICT scan module connects wirelessly to the display. Unlike some tools that only connect to 1996 and newer vehicles, VERDICT provides complete Snap-on software coverage back to 1980.
- The VERDICT meter is a color graphing and high-speed, two-channel lab scope. Use it as a standalone or operate it by remote control from the display tablet and access the Snap-on Fast-Track database of guided tests.