The ArcticPRO® RHS®980 series machines fully comply with the new SAE J2788 standard and establishes a new productivity benchmark for all A/C refrigerant handling machines.
RTI A/C service machines are specified by the world’s largest service chains, also by tens of thousands of satisfied customers, worldwide.
RTI’S revolutionary approach in designing and building a new automotive A/C services machine is now available!
The ArcticPRO RHS product series fully complies with the new SAE J2788 standard and establishes a new productivity benchmark for all A/C refrigerant handling machines.
In the RTI tradition of building the most robust, dependable and user-friendly equipment, the new ArcticPRO®RHS®980 is a profit-making machine with many state-of-the-art features.
Ease of use
- Control panel turret rotates 90 degrees in either direction
- Intuitively function input and display
- Extra large character LCD display.
- Plain language prompts.
- Language capability pre-programmed with English, Spanish, French, German.
- EZ-Select menu-driven programming inputs.
- Conveniently keypad with tactile button panel controls.
- Easy-to-read 4 in. diameter High and Low pressure gauges.
- Extra-large tool storage tray and two conveniently placed oil bottle storage/cupholder pockets.
- Easy access large document storage pocket.
- Ergonomic mobility handle – perfect for hose storage
- TechALERTâ„¢ compatible-remotely signals technician when equipment completes automated service operations.
- Database module of charge capacities available from MOTOR Information Systems. Technicians can easily determine and upload correct refrigerant and oil charge capacities.
- Dual stage, 7.0 CFM vacuum pump, large industrial duty cooling fan, integrated oil change function accelerate operation cycle time.
- Heavy-duty compressor with true single-pass filtration technology-provides maximum system throughput.
- Fully automatic sequence programmability-technicians can instruct the unit to recover, recycle, vacuum, leak test and charge and then perform other services.
- System vacuum level evaluation occurs after refrigeration evacuation cycle to identify possible leaks in automobile system.
- 30 lb. refrigerant recovery cylinder mounted inside cabinet to minimize load cell re-calibration.
- Refrigerant charge either High side or Low side depending upon technician’s preference.
- Monitors new refrigerant use, notifies technician when additional refrigerant is required.
- Filter-life monitor provides preventive maintenance alarm when filter servicing is required.
- Automatic air purge eliminates harmful air from auto A/C system. o
- Automatic oil recovery and integrated oil charge bottles are located outside of cabinet for quick reference and easy access.
- Recovers 95% of auto refrigerant with 30 minutes- minimizes refrigerant loss, saves money.
- Recharge accuracy is +/- 1/2 ounce-saves money, eliminates call-backs.
- Load cell technology-measures recovered and charged refrigerant, exceptionally accurate.
- Oil injection system provides less than 1% cross contamination-crucial when switching servicing from traditional systems to hybrid electric vehicles. Advanced Serviceability
- Complete cover assembly quickly removed for unobstructed internal machine access.
- Unique 2-piece patent-pending KWIK-CHANGE “block” manifold assembly-rapid removal and replacement to remedy most fluid path service issues.
- All internal components positioned for wide open service accessibility.
- Replaceable in-line hose screens-exterior accessed for simplified replacement.
- Lift out document storage pocket exposes refrigerant filter for easy access.
- Externally mounted oil recovery and oil charge bottles-no need to open or remove equipment cover.
- New refrigerant cylinder mounting – easy external access, no cover to open or remove for access. Proven Reliability
- Best out-of-box reliability-highest quality, historically proven components are specified: compressor, solenoids, circuit board, switches, wiring, filters, load cells, etc.
- Electronically controlled pressure regulation protects compressor and other critical components.
- Pre-assembled, 100% pre-tested patent-pending KWIK-CHANGE “block” manifold assembly eliminates defects before final unit assembly- virtually eliminates all potential leak points.
- One-piece, through color molded cover provides dent, corrosion, scratch resistance.
- All equipment is functionally tested before shipment from the RTI factory.
- Field-proven reliability-RTI A/C service machines are specified by the world’s largest service chains, also by tens of thousands of satisfied customers, worldwide.